We employ full time, part time and freelance user experience professionals in the projects we deliver for our clients and one thing connects them – they have all been successful in becoming Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioners.
Our Accreditation Programme ensures that we work with experienced and talented user experience professionals who we are prepared to invest in by training in our methodologies. It also means we can honestly state that we don’t use junior practitioners. The accreditation process involves a review of your CV, portfolio, range of skills, and an assessment of your depth and length of experience. Find our more by reading our Accredited Practitioner eGuide.
Success means you can set yourself apart from other practitioners and we now award a ‘Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioner’ badge under the Open Badges standard. The badge is also integrated with Credly.
Becoming a Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioner offers a number of benefits:
- Accreditation means you can work with us either full time, part time or freelance
- Accredited Practitioners are awarded our badge under the Open Badge standard
- You can display the Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioner badge on your LinkedIn profile and beyond
- You can use our methodologies
- You can share knowledge and make new connections
- You can contribute and hear about developments in our methodologies
To find our more or to start the accreditation process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already a registered website user you can also complete the accredited practitioner form using the button below.