There are a number of ways you can work with Usability24/7 because we think work should be more than 9-5.30 every Monday to Friday.
Marketing Intern Opportunity (No Agencies)
We are currently seeking a marketing intern to join the team at our WeWork, Paddington location. The role might suit someone studying marketing at degree or masters level that wishes to gain valuable work experience 2 to 3 days per week. We will consider a permanent role at the end of a 6 month internship and during the internship will pay expenses up to £500 per month.
The role will involve hands on experience of the following:
- SEO / PPC
- Writing for online
- Social media marketing
- Website management and updating (non-technical)
- Direct marketing
- Email marketing
- Newsletter curating and publishing
- Business development
We will provide on the job training, professional coaching and opportunities to learn.
We are looking for someone who is aiming for a career in marketing and/or business development, is energetic, creative and outgoing. If that sounds like you then please get in touch by email to email@example.com.
Join us as a full time Senior UX Research Consultant (No Agencies)
Current full time vacancies:
Overview of the role
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher who is passionate about user research and usability testing to join our team. The role is full time but the working day is flexible and there is the possibility of working from home – subject to the demands of client work of course.
You will be responsible for working directly with our clients, helping to scope projects and suggest appropriate methodologies and solutions and then to deliver excellent work.
You will report directly to the CEO and founder and have the opportunity to learn about the running of a small and growing UX agency – if you want to.
The skills and experience you will have
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
The minimum requirement for this role is:
- Master’s degree in HCI, Usability, Psychology or closely related discipline
- 5 years’ experience working for an agency or brand doing hands-on practical usability evaluations and expert reviews at minimum.
Other requirements are as follows: You should have
- Knowledge of usability research methods and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Passion for research
- Quantitative / statistical data analysis skills
- Experience of working on projects that included a mobile element
- Excellent presentation skills (we can help you develop this area if it is not a strength)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An opinion
- An interest in user experience and consumer behaviour
- The ability to work alone, unsupervised
- Energy, enthusiasm, determination.
What we offer
Working for Usability24/7 will provide a range of opportunities to you. You don’t have to take them all as we recognise not all appeal to everyone so here is a selection:
- Salary between £40k and £55k per annum
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance
- 22 days holiday per year
- Flexible working available (within the boundaries of client work)
- Work from home or in the office (we would want to see you sometimes)
- International travel – we run projects around the world and are growing this area of the business
- You get to develop new methodologies and approaches for UX
- We will help you learn about new stuff like Lean UX, RWD (not so new now) and provide opportunities for further development
- You can get involved in the business strategy and growth – if you want to
- Share options – if you want to be in it for the long term and have a stake that is a possibility
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel this is the right opportunity for you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you don’t have the minimum skill levels required for the role and/or your CV or covering letter contain typographical errors you will not be contacted and your application will be automatically rejected.
Usability24/7 is a small and growing agency based in the Paddington area of London but operating internationally. We deliver a range of user research and usability testing services to clients around the world. We are passionate about user research and usability and it is part of our mission that we evangelise and help people to do more and better work in the area.
We have a number of blue chip clients including many well-known brands that we are adding to all the time. Our strategy is to build strong and lasting relationships by delivering excellent work and honest feedback. We like to have fun and create a rewarding and vibrant environment for people to develop.
Consumers in America purchase more medicaments per man than any other area. The availability of medications marketed by online pharmacies is definitely a contributing matter to recipe cure abuse epidemic. Some medicaments are used to prevent ear infections in men with weak immune systems caused by cancer treatment. One of the most well known is Viagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably know about “viagra substitute” and “how long does it take for viagra to work“. Presently many patients search for the exact keyword “where to buy viagra” on the Web. Other question we are going to is “how to get viagra“. Low will isn’t the same as impotence, but many similar points that stifle an erection can also dampen your wish. To avoid the risk of unwanted side effects of Viagra avoid using any other drugs without preliminary discussion with your physician. Don’t forget, the only way to avoid forged medicaments is to purchase prescription medicaments like Viagra from a dependable apothecary with which you are friendly.