Usability24/7 combines expertise in User Experience and Market Research to deliver best in class quantitative, online user experience research studies. We provide both single and multi-country studies to an audience on desktop/laptop and mobile devices. Our service includes the following:
- Tasks PLUS market research questions
- Research carried out with statistically relevant sample sizes
- Research in almost any country and language
- Prototype or live websites
Ours is a rigorous methodology that allows for comparison between countries, websites (including competitors) and over time (longitudinal) if needed. The technology underpinning our methodology is UserZoom software which we consider to be best in class.
The analysis and recommendations are provided by a Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioner and there are various reporting options including user journey maps.
Our methodology sets out the overall structure of the study, the key tasks, plus a set of pre-set questions (that you can add to) to elicit responses from a representative sample of users/customers. The research is carried out with a large sample of respondents, typically between 200 and 1,000, attempting tasks delivered to them via an online interface and responding to questions about their experience. Participants are recruited to match your chosen audience demographic.
Our methodology ensures a consistent and highly repeatable approach to the study and provides real benchmark data. We also ensure that the reporting format clearly identifies the key issues you need to address and provides the analysis and recommendations that deliver the most value.
If you wish to learn more about our methodology please contact us.
- International: If you need to run the same quantitative task testing plus research from a representative sample in multiple countries then select this option in the booking process.
- Comparison: If you would like to compare your website with previous research or with the competition our comparison option is the right choice for you.
- Benchmark: if you want to understand how you compare with our norms database you can select this option
- Presentation: some of our clients would like us to talk them through the findings and recommendations so we offer this as an optional extra delivered either over the phone or face-to-face. It saves all those customers that are happy working with the report from paying extra for something they don’t need.
There are a number of benefits to using online research and here are just a few:
- Using a large sample of respondents provides quantitative data that makes decision making more reliable
- You receive task analysis and recommendations plus responses to questions to provide even more insight
- It’s a consistent methodology so great for multi-country studies or comparing over time or with competitors
Who’s it for?
Online research will suit organisations that need the confidence that comes from using a large, representative sample of their audience for research. Because the study is delivered online it also works when delivering research in multiple countries and where a comparison is required. The ability to benchmark against the Usability24/7 data set is also of benefit to many organisations.
How much will it cost?
We believe in transparent pricing so you know what it’s going to cost before you begin to book your project. Online research projects typically start at around £9,000 plus VAT where a panel is involved. If you choose to add options the price can increase but we will explain any pricing changes before you commit to a service.